You know how many times we’ve heard clients say, “I love to move?” Never. And we get it. Moving is one of the things that is all-consuming when you’re in the middle of it, but it can be a stress-free, logistical puzzle to solve when you’re not.
The team here at Jay’s Small Moves loves a good puzzle, and we take pleasure in taking the stress out of moving for our Concord-area customers. Another bonus: we’re licensed, bonded and insured, which means all of your furnishings and belongings are fully-protected from loss, theft or damage during our contracted moving time-frame.
Contact us today to get your free Concord moving quote, or to get answers to any questions and concerns you have about an upcoming move or business relocation. We look forward to showing how easy moving can be when you enlist the assistance of caring, customer-oriented professionals.
Our movers in Concord provide top-quality moving services to home and business owners in Concord and around the greater Bay Area. With our goal for the very best in customer service, your satisfaction is always the top priority. We offer:
- Professional packing services
- Loading and unloading whether into your new home, business or storage units
- Specializing in local Bay Area moves
- Furniture pick-up, delivery and assembly
- Professional packing, protection and labeling of valuable art, furniture and collectibles
- And more!
Fill In the Form Below to Schedule Your Move or Call (925) 252-5828
Moving to or from Concord? Let Jay’s Small Moves take care of it
We may have “small” in our title, but that’s only because we’re proud of the fact that our moving company is a small, family-owned business. Unlike other moving companies – who are big and corporate, and whose employees can come from here, there and everywhere – our employees come from the same Bay Area communities you do.
Whether we know you or not, you’ll be treated as if your already our friends and family – and your furniture, furnishings and precious belongings (and pets!) are always treated with the utmost of care. Please feel free to check our Yelp! Reviews, where you can read testimonial upon testimonial from our satisfied customers. We’re proud to maintain an A+ rating with the BBB and to receive Angie’s List Super Service Awards repeatedly; both are testaments to our commitment to our work ethic and customer satisfaction.
Our Concord movers are here to help with any or all aspects of your move, from start to finish, and we also offer a range of moving-related services that may help you out along the way.
We’ll pack up your boxes, or help you unpack them later
Our packing services (and unpacking services) are one of our most requested services of all. That’s because many of our clients can take a day or two off to manage the moving portion of the move, but they simply don’t have the time, energy or availability to do all the work leading up to – and following – the move.
Supplement our Concord moving services with complete packing services and logistical move planning for residential and commercial customers, so we’re just as happy to pack up your 3-bedroom home as we are your office, retail business or warehouse.
Packing services can seem like a miracle because they take a process that can take weeks for a full-time worker, or a busy household or family, and condense it into just a handful of expert hours.
We can supply:
- Boxes of all shapes and sizes, including specialty boxes for wardrobes, large TVs, computers and other valuable electronics
- Packing materials of all types, including eco-friendly versions
- Specialty packing of antiques, art, heirlooms and other precious, priceless or fragile items
- Padding, blankets and other accessories to wrap and protect furniture and furnishings en route.
- Shipping and transport for items that can’t fit in the truck, or valuables that you don’t want to be moved with the rest of your belongings
- Disconnection, organization and reboot of your computer and printer stations
Are you interested in learning more about how we can help you pack and prepare for your move? Give us a call at (415) 999-6795 or contact us online.
Long-Distance Moves from Concord, CA
We got our start providing smaller, local Bay Area moves. However, as time went on, some of our former short-move clients moved further distances away, and they weren’t interested in starting over with another company after finding someone they trusted. As a result, Jay’s Small Moves inevitably branched out into smaller, long-distance moves.
We’re happy to move you to or from Concord, and outside of the Bay Area, as long as that move meets our 100-mile criteria. The good news is that 100-miles covers more terrain than you might think. For example from Concord, we can move you to Placerville, Sacramento, multiple locations in the central valley as well as desirable locations in northern California.
Contact us to learn more about our long-distance moving options or to figure out whether your move qualifies or not.
Office and commercial relocations
Residential moves can be challenging, but office and commercial relocations can wreak havoc on your day-to-day business because, for most small and medium business owners, downtime equates to a loss in revenue.
At Jay’s Small Moves, we want to help your move result in a zero-loss revenue scenario. Let’s work together to plan a commercial, warehouse or office relocation that is 100% scheduled around your normal working hours.
Our team of moving experts will work with you to:
- Create a reasonable, achievable packing and moving timeline
- Packing services to assist your staff as we organize, pack and label their workstations
- Unpack and re-establish workstations so employees can get right back to work with a minimum of downtime or reorganization
- Breakdown your computer and printer stations and re-establish them at your new location
- Minimize the amount of time (if any) your business will be offline or out-of-commission as the result of the move
Don’t let the fear of moving-related downtime prevent you from making a much-needed move, or from expanding your business in a newer, bigger or better location. Jay’s Small Moves is here to help, and we look forward to working with you.
Ready to experience Bay Area moves in and around Concord without worry, stress or snafus? Contact the team here at Jay’s Small Moves. We’ll make sure your move is easy from start to finish.
Jay’s Small Moves in Walnut Creek
1550 Parkside Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94596