Our Moving Rates
Curious about how much it costs for a moving service in the Bay Area? We’ve got you covered. Here are the details about our rates.
Keep in mind: all moving jobs are unique, thus it’s best to request a quote from us for an accurate estimate.
Give us a call at (415) 999-6795 or (510) 501-5800 to get a free quote for your move.
- 2 men team $140/hour
- 3 men team $190/hour
- Simple Pricing – Same rates 24/7
- We bill by the Minute after the low 2-hour minimum
- We do have a flat-base cost for truck, fuel & equipment
- We do not charge double drive-time or over time
- Move time starts when team arrives and end when team finishes
- No extra fee for stairs or long carry or furniture assembly/disassembly
- We do not do heavy (200 lb+) single item move jobs
- Most 1-2 bedroom-sized moves require a 3 Men Crew
- We offer mattress bags for $12 each if needed (recommended)
- Certificate of insurance (COI) costs $75
- Furniture disposal service available at time of move
- Please read our Moving Tips and Insurance pages
- We accept local checks and all major credit cards only (No cash please)
- Payment is due upon job completion
- Our Services Include
- Confirmation call before your move to answer any last-minute questions
- Movers are trained & uniformed employees of Jay’s Small Moves Company
- Clean & Enclosed moving box truck with moving pads for your furniture
- Wardrobe boxes for hanging clothing, handcarts, dollies & tools free of charge
- Excellence in customer service throughout your move experience!
How Much Will Your Move Cost?
Now that you know the general cost of moving, why not get a more precise number? Reach out to Jay’s Small Moves for your custom-tailored moving estimate.
"*" indicates required fields
Get Your Quote Now
Ready to get started? Jay’s Moves provides Bay Area moving services. Whether you need a residential or commercial move, we’ve got you covered. We cover the entirety of the Bay Area and are happy to help you with your next move.
Whether you need a quote or simply have a question, the best way to get started is to contact us. The best way to reach us is by telephone but we also accept online inquiries. Simply contact us for your estimate and we’ll get back to you ASAP!